FTFMM MARCH MADNESS - FTF STYLE!!!

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
ONE WEEK 'till the whistle blows

41INoV6QGHL._AC_UL130_.jpg

ONE WEEK and the challenge is officially underway!

This guys getting ready!
Almost Ready.JPG

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Hey Daniel the beauty of a while one is that you can paint it any color you like while you take it apart to replace those crappy taranis gimbals lol

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
@ DamoRC - OK, entered... please give me the start, ball drop date and a link to the build thread for reference.

Welcome aboard. start your warm-up routine

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
Hey Daniel the beauty of a while one is that you can paint it any color you like while you take it apart to replace those crappy taranis gimbals lol

i have been told the gimbals are not great but personally i dont know what a "good" gimbal is so...

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
I think I will revive the Messerschmitt P.1110, I still feel kinda bad for not finishing it.
Exept that this time it will be made of wire cut foam now that I can do that so maybe it will fly half decently, only problem is that I have like two servos left and that won't be enough.
If I can make a nice looking model does that count even if it doesn't fly?

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I'm divin' in

-Team Grifflyer: Dewoitine D.520
-Team Icon:
a.jpg
-Original start date:6/28/17
-Ball drop date:7/21/17
-Limitation: I really just have to do a final build and then release it.

Last edited:

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
so this is a bit of a late entry and i don't know if it really qualifies. i have a simple soarer that the airframe is finished but i haven't stuck my bec and rx in it yet. it also needs paint. does it qualify or is it too complete already?

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
nice flight footage! what is that music called?

Thanks! Blatant plug for Tim, the guy who took the footage, he has some nice vids on his channel here. A lot of cool stuff including where a few of the guys fly UMX Timbers together. It's nice to have someone at the field who just offers up to take aerial footage of your planes.

He confirmed that the music is called "Pucker Up" and is one of those free-to-use-on-youtube pieces of music.

DamoRC