Got an E-Flite Blade CX (first generation) for sale or trade

SgtRawrface

So a while ago I got this helicopter as a sort of payment for helping some family friends all day with some work. They're really into RC things and I think they're cool so I was like "Ok". For the last couple years I haven't touched it, I stumbled upon Flite Test and their forum so I thought maybe someone here may want it?

If I can figure out how to post pictures I'll do that here in a bit. If no one wants it I'd at least appreciate ideas as to what to do with it. I suck at flying this helicopter, but it IS in good condition and definitely flyable.

Slightly off-topic: I recently got a gopro and am interested in film making and would like to start doing aerial shots and things like that and decided a tri-rotor would be a good place to go. Any ideas for a cheap one that would be able to handle a gopro (cheap like cheap as I don't have money and would be using any money from this to go right into that).

Back on topic: If you're looking to trade I'd be interested in tri-rotor things? Idk I'm a newbie when it comes to knowledge on RC things

A link to the helicopter on E-Flite's webpage: http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLH1200

I have everything that goes with this helicopter as well- controller, a spare set of blades, the training gear and the battery charger. I had two batteries but one went bad so I had to toss it.