Graupner MZ24

SWAMPER

Question is it possible to set duel rates up on a three way switch and have three rates ? from what I can see it just allows two

you can it is just a bit more complicated. I have the MZ24 as well and use "triple" rates sometimes. basically you use Q-link to do it, Q-link allows you to create different setups based on a switch. the setup kind of goes like this for a triple switch (on Q-link and off double rates, off both, off Q-link and on double rates). hopefully this helps but i know i can be bad at explaining stuff like this. good luck!

timdunn12312

Im alittle confused as to how exactly you set up different modes with the mz 18 and mz 24. Im using a gr 18 in one of my quads and I can't seem to figure out how to use the qlink thing. I just want acro, know how to set that up?

Graupner USA

We have on our website in the download radio models section model setup files for both the mz-24 and mz-18. Just load the models and go fly.

Sid

Im alittle confused as to how exactly you set up different modes with the mz 18 and mz 24. Im using a gr 18 in one of my quads and I can't seem to figure out how to use the qlink thing. I just want acro, know how to set that up?

I hope this helps.
http://forum.flitetest.com/showthre...-Stability-etc&p=308484&viewfull=1#post308484

it is a shame there is not much info available for this great tx and rx, I am personally learning this from my father that introduced me to the this great brand, but he flies helis