Has anyone seen heard or used one of these transmitters ?

sumone

I'm looking to upgrade my from my dx4e that came with my conscendo and i also use it on my umx cub and whipit mini dlg.

And i came across this
only $135

Capture.JPG

Anyone tried one of these ?
will it work with my receivers on my other planes that the dx4e was used for?

pressalltheknobs

Posted a thousand or more times
I'm looking to upgrade my from my dx4e that came with my conscendo and i also use it on my umx cub and whipit mini dlg.

And i came across this
only $135

View attachment 82438

Anyone tried one of these ?
will it work with my receivers on my other planes that the dx4e was used for?

I wouldn't buy it...Looks to be basically an Orange T-Sixx and is DSM2 only. HobbyKing sold them for about $80 US. Seems they are not selling them at the moment. Quite a nice feature set ...similar to the DX6i but probably with a few extra features...you can find comparisons. Basically a very old design.

A Spektrum DX6e would be a better investment imo. Depends how tight the budget is.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Nightflyyer did a review on HK's T-Six and seemed to like it. I have others with them and speak favorably. That said, if $135 is in your budget, you might consider some others that are in that range and are better systems with better support.

For example
image.png

sumone

So i have now bought the MKron i6S 2.4G 6CH DSM2 Compatible Transmitter With 3 Way Switch
for about $120 au.

and i have to admit I'm pretty impressed.
didn't have to read the manual it was all pretty straight forward. (I'm no expert mind you)
I've used it a few times now with a couple of my planes and it worked great .
plenty of features.
I would have liked to have gotten a dx6e but the cheapest i could find it for was around $250 au (transmitter only no receiver)
This was half that + a receiver
file_3_1.jpg