Hello from Sebring Florida

Geena

Hi guys. My name is Geena, and I fly RC helicopters. I started flying in December 2010, with a Dynam E-Razor 450 which I purchased from Xheli. I barely learned to hover it and after about 3 months of fighting it, I purchased a T-Rex 500 ESP from the local hobby store. After I got it built and set up, I was able to progress at a much faster pace than I did with the E-Razor.

In 2011, at the Orlando Helicopter Blowout, I purchased a used Synergy N5, and was soon bitten hard by the nitro bug. I flew the N5 until 2013, when TSA model asked me to join their field rep team. Last year at OHB 2015, I moved away from TSA, and I am now part of the Gaui USA family.

When I am not flying my helicopters, I enjoy photography, cooking, and spending time with my family. I make my living as an aircraft welder for a local airplane manufacturer here in Sebring.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to the forum, Geena.

Isn't Sebring the location of a racetrack? I somehow know that name :)

Geena

Welcome to the forum, Geena.

Isn't Sebring the location of a racetrack? I somehow know that name :)

Hi Balu, and thank you for the welcome. Yes, Sebring is the home of the 12 hours of Sebring race which happens every year. People from all over the world come to watch it.