HELP I’d this plane

T-37 RAFB

Hi
I was given this model I don’t know what it is ie. model engine size. If anyone could help TIA
David T-37 RAFB
E0FC1B07-F7ED-4422-8DFF-26FC8960B181.jpeg F9935E5A-59B1-4795-B204-D07262CEE36B.jpeg

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
There are a lot of planes it could be, but the important thing from an engine size (especially if you're thinking of changing out the engine) is the wingspan and weight of the plane. Do you have a reasonably accurate scale you can use to weigh it? Also a side picture and the rest of that wing decal will help to ID it if it's an ARF kit with factory covering job.

What's the wing span? It looks like the seagull ARF, but based on the size of the cat, it might be a little small for the Segull ARF. We'll need some dimensions to give more info.

Redflier

Launch Mode
Looks rather like a Felis Sylvestrus Catus to me. Not sure about the power, but it flies like a pussycat, though it has teeth! Bit tail sensitive, perhaps...

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Looks rather like a Felis Sylvestrus Catus to me. Not sure about the power, but it flies like a pussycat, though it has teeth! Bit tail sensitive, perhaps...

. . . but she always sets down on her landing gear. Be careful, she'll only survive 8 crashes.

So you're saying if the cat is in the plane, you can crash up to nine times?! I am not a cat person, but that sounds like good insurance, and it's a reason to buy giant planes that can haul cats!!! When my Extra 300 crashed, I didn't have a cat on board and it was a disaster!!