Help me plz, I can't control motor by TX???

Quannd

Hi everyone,
This is my first project, I followed the tutorial on youtube but there was a mistake somewhere that I could not control my drone by TX.

My drone configuration includes: Dys F4 Pro V2, ESC: DYS Aria BLHeli_32bit 35A, Motor: Eachine 2206 MN2206 2300KV, RX: XSR, TX: X9D Plus. Unknown problem at where? Plz help me!!!

In the picture is the schematic welding of my device
Thank you all for your help!!!

Attachments

• XSR vs Dys F4 Pro V2.png
    XSR vs Dys F4 Pro V2.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 2.28.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 2.28.17 AM.png
    367.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 3.26.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 3.26.33 AM.png
    315.5 KB · Views: 0

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Betaflight won't arm if connected to USB unless you check the "I have removed the props" box in the motors tab. That is what the MSP arming disable flag means in your CLI screenshot.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I believe you set the min check value too high. You have min throttle at 4.5% so that is 1045 us. You have the min check set to 1050 us which is above the min throttle so it does not see the system having throttle stick at a safe low value to arm.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I believe you set the min check value too high. You have min throttle at 4.5% so that is 1045 us. You have the min check set to 1050 us which is above the min throttle so it does not see the system having throttle stick at a safe low value to arm.

min_throttle doesn't come into play with arming, it's just the idle speed of the motors. If the throttle command is above min_check it won't arm. In BF 3.3 that problem shows up as the THROTTLE arming disable flag with the status CLI command. These arming disable flags are also visible in the BF OSD.

https://github.com/betaflight/betaflight/wiki/Arming-Sequence-&-Safety

Quannd