HobbyKing 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2) + USB Programming Cable

RoyBro

Mentor
SOLD: HobbyKing 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2) + USB Programming Cable

I have a barely used radio and receiver that I had purchased as a spare and to use with a simulator.

HK 2.4GHz 6Ch Tx V2.jpg

T6X-Cable-W.jpg

HobbyKing 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2)(THROTTLE ON THE LEFT)
Hobbykings T6A 2.4ghz system is an entry level transmitter offering the reliability of 2.4Ghz signal technology and a receiver with 6 channels.
This transmitter requires a PC to modify any of the channel variables including mixing and servo reversing.

Key Features;
6-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with servo reversing.
Easy to use control for basic models.
Includes 6-channel receiver
Trainer system option.
This system must be programmed via PC cable.

Included;
1 x 2.4Ghz transmitter
1 x 2.4Ghz Receiver
1 x Bind Plug.

Note:
Only HK-T6A receiver is comptible with HK-T6A transmitter.
Only HK-T6Av2 receiver is compatible with the HK-T6Av2 transmitter.

PRODUCT ID: HK-T6A-M2

$27 for both + shipping in Continental U.S.

Last edited:

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I may have someone interested in this if you still have it. Don't hold it if you get a buyer but I'm still twisting his arm...

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
It's still available.

Thanks.
I think I've got my co-worker talked into it. I just want to check on one thing for him. You can use this with the cable as a controller for a flight sim as well as for programming the radio? He needs a sim as well as the radio because he is just starting. I'll help as much as I can but he lives in Dallas and I'm in Houston.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
If xuzme720 backs out I'll take it. There is a 12 year old I want to introduce to flying.

Thurmond

RoyBro

Mentor
I think I've got my co-worker talked into it. I just want to check on one thing for him. You can use this with the cable as a controller for a flight sim as well as for programming the radio? He needs a sim as well as the radio because he is just starting. I'll help as much as I can but he lives in Dallas and I'm in Houston.

Yes, with some downloaded drivers to convert ppm to joystick. I know there is a thread about how to do it on this forum.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Ok, I'll pm you with his email address. That way you can give him particulars for paypal, etc.