Hobbyzone Sportsman S+ with FULL FPV set up! ready-to-fly!

malmgrdc

https://denver.craigslist.org/ele/6067406509.html please stop flagging, this is legit
$600 delivered within 60 miles or shipped
I will ship everything for my asking price within the US.
Here's what is for sale...

RTF Hobbyzone Sportsman S+ w/ GPS and return-to-home feature (some hot glue here and there, looks great and fly's even better!)
extra (new and used) props
extra (new) rubber bands
extra (new) random plastic body parts for the Sportsman S+ that are prone to failure with regular flying
FatShark 16:9 FPV camera (perfect condition)
Fatshark Dominator V3 FPV goggles (perfect condition)
Fatshark 5.8ghz module for said goggles (perfect condition)
Spektrum DX4e transmitter (perfect condition)
ImmersionRC 200mW video/audio TX'r (works, perfect condition)
IBCrazy 5.8ghz Cloverleaf antennas (work, in great condition)
3" wheels (perfect condition)
2 16gb memory cards for FatShark DVR (work, perfect condition)
a good time (needed by all)

Everything in this build was selected for simplicity and compatibility. It really doesn't get much easier than this folks! Everything is guaranteed to work. The plane has been flown, it was my beginner plane, it has minor repair work done (correctly, I might add) on the body (a little hot glue here and there). This plane doesn't look like Frankenstein. I am expecting $200 for the Sportsman S+ $275 for the goggles and $125 for the FPV equipment (camera, transmitter, antennas, etc.). IF YOU WANT ME TO SEPARATE ITEMS FOR SALE make me a reasonable bid on the whole thing (you might just get lucky). I would like to move everything together. If not, I will separate. I respond quickly by

Pictures are on my craigslist ad at the top of the page

Thanks!

Last edited:

malmgrdc

I realize I don't have a lot of rep on this website. My ebay profile is: malmgrdc. 100% satisfaction. Feel free to call or text me as well! I am open to reasonable offers.

malmgrdc

$200 plane (transmitter, batteries, extra parts)
$300 FPV (ALL fpv gear)

$500 for it all, shipped!
https://denver.craigslist.org/ele/6067406509.html please stop flagging, this is legit
$600 delivered within 60 miles or shipped
I will ship everything for my asking price within the US.
Here's what is for sale...

RTF Hobbyzone Sportsman S+ w/ GPS and return-to-home feature (some hot glue here and there, looks great and fly's even better!)
extra (new and used) props
extra (new) rubber bands
extra (new) random plastic body parts for the Sportsman S+ that are prone to failure with regular flying
FatShark 16:9 FPV camera (perfect condition)
Fatshark Dominator V3 FPV goggles (perfect condition)
Fatshark 5.8ghz module for said goggles (perfect condition)
Spektrum DX4e transmitter (perfect condition)
ImmersionRC 200mW video/audio TX'r (works, perfect condition)
IBCrazy 5.8ghz Cloverleaf antennas (work, in great condition)
3" wheels (perfect condition)
2 16gb memory cards for FatShark DVR (work, perfect condition)
a good time (needed by all)

Everything in this build was selected for simplicity and compatibility. It really doesn't get much easier than this folks! Everything is guaranteed to work. The plane has been flown, it was my beginner plane, it has minor repair work done (correctly, I might add) on the body (a little hot glue here and there). This plane doesn't look like Frankenstein. I am expecting $200 for the Sportsman S+ $275 for the goggles and $125 for the FPV equipment (camera, transmitter, antennas, etc.). IF YOU WANT ME TO SEPARATE ITEMS FOR SALE make me a reasonable bid on the whole thing (you might just get lucky). I would like to move everything together. If not, I will separate. I respond quickly by

Pictures are on my craigslist ad at the top of the page

Thanks!

Last edited: