Home as well from FF

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know I made it home from FliteFest.

It was amazing to finally meet a lot of the people that I have talked to here in the forums and on Facebook. Glad to be able to put some faces and names together.

All of the people at FliteFest made this event what it was, and I personally cannot thank you all enough. Everyone was so helpful, friendly, and just all around incredible with huge hearts.

I cannot wait to do it all again!!!

Mike Finley "Themajik1"

crash bandicoot

Mike,
Where did you end up stopping to sleep?

My group ended up driving to Dayton on Saturday night and going to the USAF museum Sunday morning, then finishing the drive back Sunday.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Well Hey Crash... I didn't stop on the way home... Just decided that I wanted to be home with my bride more than rest. Took 13 hours straight through. It was good though, wasn't to tired. Glad you guys made it home safe as well. Hope you enjoyed the USAF museum, I was there a couple of months ago on a work trip and got lucky and had a day to check it out.

Keep in touch and we will get together and fly.

crash1414

FTafterhours podcast host
Great to meet and hang out with ya mike. Yep that Andre is nuts... Haha just kidding... I have my favorite swede... Now I think I found my favorite Canadian - Chris

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Great to meet and hang out with ya mike. Yep that Andre is nuts... Haha just kidding... I have my favorite swede... Now I think I found my favorite Canadian - Chris

LOL! Chris it was great meeting and hanging out with you as well. I hope that I can get on the list as being your favorite Kansas Citian!

I think you are correct as Andre is a great Canadian!

Look forward to hearing you on the podcasts and I just may have to leave you a voicemail once I get some type of glider... Maybe the Labelle... Never know.

Take care and talk to you soon! - Mike

crash bandicoot

Mike you got to meet Chris Roncaglione? I'm jealous. I'm a diehard fan of the FTAH podcast. Maybe I did meet him and I didn't know. There aren't too many pictures of him on the website. Chris, I feel you deserve your picture up on the cast page with the other hosts!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
You didn't meet him... Sorry bud, I would have introduced you he is a great guy. Check out my video of some of the festivities on youtube under my user name themajik1