I guess this is a beg... need a Hglrc F428 pd/esc board

Nitro00105

Nitro00105
Savannah Ga 31419

Edit : thanks guys for trying to help, I finally saved up enough pennies to get a new board, luckily I bought a bundle again because I stupidness Melted my FC , so I am back at it with the build.

Edit: Started a build thread http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?39554-Thirft-FT-Sidewinder-build
Edit: these are the threads to my request on Kwad share if anyone would like to assist me http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?39541-Hglrc-f428-pd-etc-board
http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?39540-Need-a-hglrc-f428-pd-esc-board

Last edited:

Ray K

Ray K
Friend, I'd like to help you, but just looked that thing up. It's $60, and this time of the month, I can't do it. Sorry.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I don't think your particular instance is viewed as begging. You have made the effort to obtain your build and have run into a problem. This situation is what I "Think" the original plan for Kwad share was devised for. The ones who have never built nor even researched what a Quad is coming in here asking for complete 500 dollar plus set up or 400 dollar goggles is another story.

Sadly abusers of a thing have made it so that part of Flite Test needed to be isolated from the normal day to day activities here. I do not use AIO esc's and have nothing available to help your needs. I will however suggest you ask a mod to move this post for you over to the Kwad Share section so more people who may have something you could use would be better able to see you asking for help.

Good luck getting in the air mate. When you do be sure to post some pics and video if possible as we all like to share others successes. You could start a build thread as well and document what you have experienced and the issues you have run into so maybe others can learn for what you have accomplished as well. Also feel free to ask any set up or build questions you may have as there are tons of people here willing to share with you as well.

Nitro00105

Nitro00105
Thank you guys for the input. I think I will do a build thread. I was just so disappointed when I finally purchased everything to build and fly my first Kwad and the damn pd/esc board does not respond and since it is a Chinese company I have received no response so I figured I give it a shot here. Btw I posted in the Kwad share as well already. Thank you for y’all considerations.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
haha Any time you feel bad about a build go thru my Gremlin build thread with all the fails I had gettin that to where I wanted it. You'll smile over just one specific issue. I will look forward to checkin in on your thread.

Nitro00105

Nitro00105
Thank you

Thank you for trying. Good looking out, I am sure as vast as the FT community is I’ll get some support.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Maybe toss a link to that thread here so it might direct more traffic your way as well. I have not come across it yet but I have just started the days rooting thru all the new posts.