Is Everyone Excited???

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Super excited here too. Just really busy trying to get everything ready to go at the last minute. We're heading out on Wednesday afternoon and hoping to show up around midnight.

Last edited:

birch147

WHooo Hoooo! Super stoked! I don;t get there till mid Morning on Friday and have to head back to the airport midday Sunday but I plan on not sleeping much to make sure I get to soak it all in. May have to borrow some MtDew from Bixler.

See you all there!

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
WHooo Hoooo! Super stoked! I don;t get there till mid Morning on Friday and have to head back to the airport midday Sunday but I plan on not sleeping much to make sure I get to soak it all in. May have to borrow some MtDew from Bixler.

See you all there!

I am bring extra Code Red Dew to share.:)

abieex

Mentor
Double checking cg's and loading planes! I'll be there sometime wednesday and picking up Nerdnic at Cleveland Hopkins super early on Thursday. Lets get this thing goin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onebladeprop

For a while there I thought I wasn't going to make it this year. Took the motorhome on a long trip last week and it did good but the EGR took a poop. I just replaced it and went for a test drive and the motor died. Wouldn't restart, no fuel pressure :( Turned out to be a fuse but man that was close.

Mytchak

KG5CZA
For a while there I thought I wasn't going to make it this year. Took the motorhome on a long trip last week and it did good but the EGR took a poop. I just replaced it and went for a test drive and the motor died. Wouldn't restart, no fuel pressure :( Turned out to be a fuse but man that was close.

HEY! It's me! David from last year. We were RV neighbors. Are you still making it!?!?!?

crash bandicoot

Mike are you going to see the AMA museum in Indianapolis, the speedway, or both? I'm quite jealous. I burned up too much vacation this year on my Honeymoon to go. Hopefully next year.