kombini flight controller wont talk to pc.

Gatormurica

Hello, I am building my first drone. I bought a kombini flight controller. I soldered the wires according to the directions given with the board. I bought a data transfer cable for this board. When I plug in the board it dose not turn on. From what I have gatherd from my reasearch, I need to fix my drivers for that port. I am useing zadig. I do not know what to upload my driver to. Please help if you know what you are seeing. I need to connect to bataflight inorder to install firmwhere. I have gone under options and selected "List All Devises". When I go to the selection menue I do not see an extra port when I plug in my drone. I will include some screan shots.

Drone pluged in.PNG
drone not pluged in.PNG

The first one is when my drone is not plugged in.
The second one is when my drone is plugged in.
As you can see they are the same. In all the tutorials I have seen there is always an extra option in the drop-down bar when the drone is plugged in to my computer. According to allof the totoreals they upload the driver to this port. I cant see it weather the drone pluged in to my pc or not so im stuck. If anybody can help it would be vary helpfull. I build and soderd the drone and I am exighted to do some flying.

Gatormurica

Thanks, man. I do not want to solder another board but, o well. At least I know I need a new board. I hope that I can return it.