long/midrange quadcopter mountain diving

BlueK

did the last couple of weeks a lot of long or better midrange flying here in the alps and i like it!
so maybe this video belongs here too :cool:

have fun and fly save

Last edited:

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Bravo! I find your style of flying much more pleasant to view than most others. I like your long passes with occasional maneuvers. it allows the viewer to soak in the scenery which you, by the way, seem to have some of the best on the planet, wow! Nice work.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Absolutely gorgeous! :applause: Thats gotta be an awesome feeling cruising down a channel cut in a mountainside by water for such a long stretch. Then to pull out and fly high over the range to get a larger view. Amazing stuff mate.

BlueK

Bravo! I find your style of flying much more pleasant to view than most others. I like your long passes with occasional maneuvers. it allows the viewer to soak in the scenery which you, by the way, seem to have some of the best on the planet, wow! Nice work.

THANKS for this warm and kind words, yeah erveryone has his own style of fyling this is something about this hobby i like the most fyling is freedom :) and yeah i have luck to live here in the alps it tooks me only 30min driving to the first mountain ridge.

@ElectriSean and PsyBorg
Thank you also for your nice words! I addet another video up in the first post i did a lot of this stuff in the last weeks month and I will to more of this in the near future Im in the middle of bulding a new and hopefully more perfect longranger (less vibrations and so on) also adding a hero 6 for the most outstanding image so next goal is the moon :cool:

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Amazing videos. I previously watched the TBS one. By any chance were you the pilot that crashed in the snow after the bridge, or did you get the follow shot of the crash ;)

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Great flying anyway. I can only assume that the depth perception of a snow bank in the goggles is nearly impossible. Do you fly with a CCD or CMOS camera?

kpixels

Antigravity or bust...
thanks man!! that one was me sadly :) it doesn't worked as planned hehe

That was so awesome! I jumped when you hit the snow. That's some of the best chasing I've seen. To you all, such amazing footage, keep it up!

BlueK

hehe yeah, i jumped to when i realized that my spontaneous plan dint work and I got lost somewhere in the river, the signal was so bad that i didn't see that I landet in the snowbank :)

@french no it was the first time that we did that line back from mountain so we didnt check it before and in the sun there was all lightend behind the bridge so no change to see whats going up and right under the bride signal was gone... i was awre of that is possible but that there was a snowbank not so much hehe

AND BIG THANKS TO YOU @kpixels man thanks for your comment and sure we will from here there is only one direction more and better footage mixed with some crashes and fun hehe

Last edited: