Looking for people to fly with

Zwoobz

Looking for flying groups in the area

I would like to get involved a flying group in the Fraser valley area.

Last edited:

NewZee

Sorry I see you did already pin the map, but I see there is someone else in BC a hundred miles away from you?

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
If you go to a local hobby shop, you could put up a flyer or ask if there is a club in the area. I get not wanting to join a club, but just to have a flying partner or two.

Maybe try talking about the hobby too much around friends and family and see if any of them want to get into the hobby too?

Zwoobz

Maybe try talking about the hobby too much around friends and family and see if any of them want to get into the hobby too?
Ha ha. :)
I actually do think my uncle would like to fly, and also a couple of my friends, so I'm building an FT flyer to fly with them!

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
Ha ha. :)
I actually do think my uncle would like to fly, and also a couple of my friends, so I'm building an FT flyer to fly with them!

My uncle lives near me. His house is surrounded by my fathers farm. I was going to start flying down by his house in hopes to get him into the hobby so I can just go down there and fly and if he wants to join in, he can. lol.

EliteFunk

FunkMaster
I'm in Penticton, but my mom lives in Chilliwack and I go there from time to time, I'll post up next time I'm in the valley

cameo20000

Hi zwoobz
I'm in Fort Langley and fly at millner Park.
I have built several FT planes.
here are you located.
Currently I am in Sointula untill December so can't meet with you untill December.

canuck

I'm in Maple Ridge, I've built several ft models and I have a 250 class fpv mini quad. It would be nice to join others from the area.

James Y

Junior Pilot
North Vancouver Radio Controlled Flying Club

Hello,

I am in north Vancouver and fly out of the NVRCFC. A great bunch of experienced and novice pilots. Not the biggest space to fly, but a great group of people.