Monster Mini Golf Tiny Whoop Racing

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That HAS to look trippy as all get out thru an FPV camera with the black lights and high contrast terrain. Be kinda like drivin a Volkswagen micro bus in the late 60's. I sooo wish I had access to stuff like that close by and not just hay fields and cow patties. Looks like a fun time. It also reminds me back when a friend was into TT scrambles and motocross where he worked the track as a safety person and we all used to hang out for big race weekends. Except that was all dust and mud instead of black lights and flashy colors. Probably a lot hotter since they were summer time events and outside with ZERO shade within sight of the track.

I can see why you are really gettin into this more and more. Enjoy the time you have with this and get more video so we can live thru your lens.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
It's a hoot for sure! Very surreal in the goggles :) I'm hoping to get my Eachine DVR working next time and capture some race footage.

A couple of the pilots are really good. One of the guys is the honest to goodness world champion in one of the FAI classes from last year, and he's whipping around the course pretty quickly even though this is quads, not 3D fliying. We are going to do a novice / advanced split of the racers soon and have two prize pools to make sure it's fun for all skill levels.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yeah splitting things up will help keep interest and drive more turn out and less fall out. I should probably inquire about the local school to see if they are already doing stuff like this in their gyms. I CAN't be the only one in town doing this stuff.