Mounting camera tray onto Knuckle H Quad

Justin

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I have been away from the forums for so long. When I purchased and assembled my Knuckle H Quad from Flitetest back in December, I also purchased their camera tray designed for David's tricopter. In the Knuckle H Quad review, I saw Knuckle Quads with the camera tray mounted onto them. I also recall hearing them say it could be mounted onto the Knuckle in one of the videos about it. I have an opportunity to travel with it to Florida (30A by Seaside and Rosemary), and I have flown the Knuckle many times, so I was hoping to mount the camera tray to put a cheap camera on board and just fly line of sight. I feel that I might need additional wood, for the camera tray lines up with the center plate. If I could receive any advice on mounting it onto the quad it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much! If I do end up taking it to Florida, I will not fly close to any beach or crowded area, only in a deserted area. Thanks again.

Justin

Unfortunately, I will not take it to Florida due to the lack of responses. I will be in Florida in about 19 hours, and I still need to finish packing. Everyone is still free to post as I will gladly take the advice on my trip. Maybe next time.

Justin

I guess I will be figuring this one out on my own. :( There are no responses and this is on the third page after 5 days of no responses. Oh well.

Scratch

Are you talking about an underneath wire suspension mount, like in one of their videos? I did one and it works very well I think.
Something like this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 18

Justin

I'm using the tricopter camera mount, not the Anycopter. I have it all figured out now!:D Thank you for helping!