My MultiGP Experience!

Liam B

Hey guys!

I’ve been busy practicing away for the MultiGP Regional Series and last weekend, it finally paid off! I’ll be going to SoCal as I’m 15th for the South West division! Thanks to all of you guys who helped me get this far!

We had a snake visit us too and it was quite the ordeal trying to get it out of the tent! Here’s that video:

Any feedback is welcome!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow bud you have come a long way in the last year. Good to see you actively racing AND doing well. You are where I should have been long ago if I had access to a Multi GP chapter location much closer then the three here in upsate NY. closest one to me is over 35 miles which is wayyy to far for shoe leather express.

Keep up the great work and progress it is paying off for sure.

Liam B

Wow bud you have come a long way in the last year. Good to see you actively racing AND doing well. You are where I should have been long ago if I had access to a Multi GP chapter location much closer then the three here in upsate NY. closest one to me is over 35 miles which is wayyy to far for shoe leather express.

Keep up the great work and progress it is paying off for sure.

Thanks PsyBorg! I’ll keep you posted on my progress. Ive been trying to be active on the forums but school has taken over!

WERA22

How can I find out more about how MultiGP works? I have been through the website but I feel like I need a mentor or something. I come from a motorcycle roadracing background and we always had people available to help new guys figure out what to do. Is that a thing? I couldn't really find a MultiGP forum.

I'm new and definitely need something for beginners but my flying is getting better. I also have an advantage that I live in Muncie, Indiana where the AMA is headquartered. I see that MultiGP is having a big event there in August and it has a beginner category but I'm just not sure where to start. Any ideas?

Liam B

Exact what PsyBorg said. I find the best way to find out how to race is to go to one, not intending to race that day, and ask questions.

Liam B

I went to my last Qualifier last weekend, and I’m sitting at 48/100 for the Regional Finals in Ventura in June. In order to move on to the championship, I’ll have to place top 20 out of the 100 there. Time to practice and step up my game!

War Chest

Hey guys!

I’ve been busy practicing away for the MultiGP Regional Series and last weekend, it finally paid off! I’ll be going to SoCal as I’m 15th for the South West division! Thanks to all of you guys who helped me get this far!

We had a snake visit us too and it was quite the ordeal trying to get it out of the tent! Here’s that video:

Any feedback is welcome!

Great flying and love the Red Hot Chilli Peppers track