NanoWing – 600mm KFm4 FPV Race Wing

Skeetpf

I just built a NanoWing – 600mm KFm4 FPV Race Wing. It was a quick, easy build with Model Plane Foam, but Dollar Tree would work fine. It is powered with a 2204 SunnySky motor and 3s 1300 battery.

I found the wing to be very stable (once balanced), with wide speed range and good vertical. Overall it flew great. I recommend the NanoWing if you are looking for an easy to build, small wing.

Skeetpf

Elexo

I just built a NanoWing – 600mm KFm4 FPV Race Wing. It was a quick, easy build with Model Plane Foam, but Dollar Tree would work fine. It is powered with a 2204 SunnySky motor and 3s 1300 battery.

I found the wing to be very stable (once balanced), with wide speed range and good vertical. Overall it flew great. I recommend the NanoWing if you are looking for an easy to build, small wing.

Where can I find plans for this wing?

Dylan7495

wing tucking at high speed

Hi There,

I built this wing. Nice easy quick build.

I notice at high speed (same speed every time) the wing suddenly tucks its nose. I'm powering it with about 340Watts.

2200KV with 6 x 5.5 prop. 3S Battery. already has a lot of up trim to fly nicely at moderate speed. Just when i go past 80 % it tucks down very abruptly. I dont think it has anything to do with CG as i have it perfect as per the plan. Could it be an aerodynamic change@speed? I'm baffled with this.

Regards

D

Last edited: