Naze32 GPS

abrupt

Hi,

Any suggestions on adding GPS to Naze32, I'm a beginner and looking to add GPS to my ElectroHub Y6.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
I'd suggest not using the Naze32, as it only has 1 spare UART and is not supported by the newest Betaflight. iNav will still run on it, but probably not for long. I'd also suggest looking into iNav if you want to use GPS assisted flight modes. Painless360 has a huge amount of info on YouTube about iNav, definitely worth watching.

cnc_dave

been playing around with inav for 2 or 3 months now. as sean has said watch the painless360 and have a look at project blue falcon has a series as well on youtube. the current version of inav is 1.9, calibration is quite a bit easier than what is shown in those videos and now has its own mission planner.
as far as the NAZE, it is listed in the targets. inav has a facebook group, which is where i have gotten info and support from, good knowledge base there.
i started out with an omnibus f4 v3, the v3 doen't work, not enough uarts. ended up with matek f405 ctr, has 5 uarts.

anyway, for a easy, economical gps setup, inav is the way to go and improving all the time