Need video tips

Crash and Burn RC

Geeterduuun
Hi all, I recently made my first RC youtube video about an RC Frankenplane. I know there are a lot of very talented production people on this thread so I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips of how to make my future videos better. Also, I don't mean to advertise my channel at fault by having this video on this thread. Thanks! Here it is

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
Good production. I am no expert on making videos but I am into photography and know what i like. Some of the photography could be a bit better (better lighting and focus) but you built the story nicely and the narration was good.

The plane is awesome-ugly. I mean that in a good way. That was a great way to resurrect some good old air frames.

I always try to land and take off away from obstacles. I ignored not that today and put my new FT Duster in a tree a bush and had a couple of other near misses.

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
I'm not an expert but I did like the video. Well done imo. The only thing I can suggest is to check locally for a photography club. Maybe there are some members that do video. You might get some good feedback that way.

Crash and Burn RC

Geeterduuun
Thanks!

Thanks Capt_Beavis and RAM,
I will definitely take all of that into consideration in the next video.
Hope the duster is ok :)
And i will do some looking for a photography club
Thanks again,
Colin