New nitro heli video with some mild aerobatics

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I got to fly with my brother and that of course leads to showing off so once I started feeling comfortable with it I started pushing it a little bit trying some mild aerobatics. I've always heard bigger flies better and so far it's always been true. I flew my mCPx and Blade 400 on the same day and did some flips with all three but the rush from the nitro is awesome.

Dark_fox

30's do fly better than the small electrics but wait till you ever go to a 90, they are basically the same stability as a 30 with the effective power to weight as a 450 electric.

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
That would be awesome. I am seriously considering building up a Nitro 640 over the winter. A flybarless 640 with an O.S.55 Hyper and probably a Beast X or Skookum system. I've seen the videos and that thing is amazing, plus it's quite a bit cheaper than a .90.

Something like this:
http://www.centuryheli.com/products/helikits/CN1320_Rn640/CN1320NFBL.jpg

I just finished rebuilding my Blade 400 again and it's awesome to fly. I have it pretty tricked out but for stock power, finally tried a set of carbon blades and I love them. They track so much better and take a lot less to balance, plus the response is quite a bit quicker. If it stops raining any time soon I'm going to take it out and really push it through some flips. I wiped it out trying to hover inverted again. I'm getting better but I need to stop flying when the light gets bad lol.