Northern Rhode Island AMA Chartered Flying Field and Club

MJPicard

Bushwacker Pilot
Hello Flite Test Family,
My name is Mike and I'm currently seeking pilots interested in joining an RC club and helping create a brand new flying field for electric airplanes. I would also like this same club to bring FT STEM to the schools in the area to which this newly created flying field will cater to. The problem is local government will need to see that there is community interest in this idea. The only way to legitimize the place I've been flying for over two years is to get more people involved!
If you have been looking for a secure and challenging place to fly, and for others to fly with, this may just be the opportunity you need. Not only would you have a safe place to fly, you would also be bringing the joy of Flite Test to the community! If you would like more information or are interesting in getting involved, please email me or send a message through Facebook. I really hope this idea takes off!

The field is located at the Rivers Edge Soccer complex in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. The Blackstone Valley Greenway bike path runs along the side of the field. I frequently have riders and joggers stop and sit on the bleachers just to enjoy the flying spectacle, and have never had anyone complain!

AMA Field design.jpg

Happy Flying!

Mike Picard
captainmjpicard@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/PicstoPortraitsArtist