Parasite fighter wing: WE NEED YOU! (and your PunJet)(FFE)

b-29er

Yes, i know, it's cold outside, and only some of us have our tools out, but Flite Fest East is just around the corner for those of us in the frigid north, and it's time for some planning.

8204f748a79a3c8001da9449816e6e5a.jpg

There's currently a multi-person effort to have at least one B-36 flying at Flite Fest East, as big as 18', and in any case, large enough to hold some punjets. Like more than a couple. This is where you come in. We're looking for pilots attending FFE, and their Punjets, preferably with folding wings and distinctive paint schemes for an in-air drop of up to ten aircraft over show center. If you have a punjet or some other small aircraft that can fit in a 6x8 profile, then shoot me a PM or leave a message here, would love to get in touch and coordinate!

Last edited:

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
Awww, this sounds really fun but I can’t come because i’m going to ffwest, I also have a power pack f and I want to design a small combat plane with it.

Morgan

Awww, this sounds really fun but I can’t come because i’m going to ffwest, I also have a power pack f and I want to design a small combat plane with it.

try the sponz baby baron or baby brit . they are great flyers on that setup.