Peace River

Hi Old time balsa glider pilot returnuing after the expensive people left the house have a Phoenix 2000 full house setup, a cub, an ME-109.

And a Hobbico 50"mustang that I want to convert to electric. I bought it from a guy that had it hanging from his shop cieling for 10+ years never flown!

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
Looks like you to have to change the "junior" to something more accurate ;-)
Tell more about your ME-109. It is a nice plane.
Good luck in the mustang conversion. The problem is normally to get a good place to put the battery for easy replacement.

Looks like you to have to change the "junior" to something more accurate ;-)
Tell more about your ME-109. It is a nice plane.
Good luck in the mustang conversion. The problem is normally to get a good place to put the battery for easy replacement.

Just registered, have to get around to it.

Both the Cub and the ME109 are FMS models the cub is 1400mm the me109 is 750mm having just restarted they are just barely maidened but seem to fly ok (must have built em right)

The Mustang is a fuelie and Im not really interested in that medium in an aircraft (messy). So I will be converting or selling, Have thoughts of rebuilding with clipped wings and a contrarotaing setup, perhaps mopdel a certian unlimited racer... but nothing really serious yet figure next year maybe Ill be ready to fly it.

Not all previous experience is 20 plus years old and all unpowered flight....

Later Dee