Planes of the future

Crazed Scout Pilot

Here is almost the finished plans. I still have to finish the bottom of the plane and the top fuselage and the canopy. You can start building it if you want. If you have any questions or critiques let me know. Some of the lines are a bit messed up but that should not mess up the build. The fuselage just folds up in a b fold. The slots are cut out and the wing slides into the fuselage. The large slot in the wing is for the propeller. If any thing does not make sense please let me know and I can redraw new planes or update the old ones. If your looking for something different let me know and I can take another design route.

Attachments

• Tempest Plans.pdf
    3.7 KB · Views: 0

SteveH

Here is almost the finished plans. I still have to finish the bottom of the plane and the top fuselage and the canopy. You can start building it if you want. If you have any questions or critiques let me know. Some of the lines are a bit messed up but that should not mess up the build. The fuselage just folds up in a b fold. The slots are cut out and the wing slides into the fuselage. The large slot in the wing is for the propeller. If any thing does not make sense please let me know and I can redraw new planes or update the old ones. If your looking for something different let me know and I can take another design route.
Absolutely outstanding !
I’m going to have fun building this one 😜

Crazed Scout Pilot

How is the build process coming along? I have been really busy so I have not been able to update the plans at all. I hope everything is working out.

SteveH

Printed them out A3 size and built the chuck glider. CG seems to be bang in middle on both sizes. Been super busy to have time to work out how to upscale them further

Found a MS Spitfire in local hobby shop so I’m distracted with that at the moment

This was a suggestion for FT but the fact that you jumped on it so quick is really appreciated