Please help me to connect Motor and Speed Controller

morgus

Please help me to connect Motor and Speed Controller, I'm a noob and take translate.google.com french to english

-TURNIGY Plush 25Amp Speed Controller (3 wire red ABC)
www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__2163__TURNIGY_Plush_25amp_Speed_Controller.html

-NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 1200kv / 286w Motor (3 wire red black yellow)
www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__17345__NTM_Prop_Drive_Series_28_26A_1200kv_286w.html

Motor has the 3 wire red black yellow and red wire 3 Speed ​​Controller ABC how I connect the two?

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
The motor and esc work as a three phase system. You can connect any one of the three wires to any other one. The only time you need to change which wire is connected to another wire is when your motor is spinning in the wrong direction. In other words, colors don't matter on the three phase end of things only on the power end (e.g. battery to esc two wire connection)

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I will try to keep the English simple. Brushless motors are 3 phase / step. Think of it as a 3 cylinder car engine. If the firing order is 1 2 3 1 2 3 then it is spinning in one direction, but if the firing order is 3 2 1 3 2 1 then it is spinning in the opposite direction. You can plug the motor to the ESC in any order and if it's spinning in the wrong direction, then you flip 2 wires around.

If you take the 1 2 3 1 2 3 pattern and flip any two numbers, it will reverse it. Example: 2 1 3 2 1 3 2 1 There I flipped the 1 and the 2 and it reversed the order. :)

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
J'aime aussi utiliser Google translate ;-)

Il n'est pas important de voir comment le câble entre l'ESC et le moteur sont reliés. Si le moteur tourne à l'envers, vous devez permuter deux fils.

Si la commande est 123123 et 1 homme et 2 échanges de l'ordre tourne autour de 21 321 321.

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
http://www.poids-plume-rc.com/noticesdysetbran/index.html

bv000003.jpg