Plug your YouTube channel

Missionboots

Hey guys just a quick link to my youtube, I'm a new convert to RC aircraft and use this channel to track my progression in the hobby, the video above is one of my favourites to date because I finally felt free of all the anxiety of a fresh pilot and could enjoy the FPV experience to the full. I will have a FT scratch Spitfire and Bix3 maiden coming up so feel free to sub or just pop in and say G'day.

Missionboots (Pete)

Bayboos

Hi all

Please let me share my latest production, a music video of flying my "experimental class" Funtana (1,1m balsa/plywood aerobatic plane) after repairing a "destructive motor displacement". Looks like the repair holds up pretty well, even in the middle of windy and gusty day.

Enjoy!

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
I'm restarting my vlog! I'm gonna talk about family, fun and airplanes...lots of airplanes. :p

Quick poll: Would you rather see:

1) Daily, shorter vlogs (2-5 minutes)
2) Weekly, longer(ish) vlogs (~10 minutes)

Thanks for watching! :D

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
I don't have many rc videos yet but I will upload more in the future
we speak french but I guess the pictures speak for themselves most of the time, I will also do some videos in english.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I suppose I have been here long enough I should probably list my crappy repository for things. A lot of it is just raw footage from various stages in my quad flying career. :rolleyes: Some of it is actual relevancy with important milestones or related to problems. There are even a few where I started to attempt learning how to edit and hopefully that will progress and continue. Finally some random crappy videos of me trying to play along with some of the music I have liked over the years as well as other randomness like flight sim videos or the one puppy sitting video.

Feel free to comment or laugh or poke sticks at them just be gentle and please identify yourself as a forum member if your name is not similar or the same as here. Feel free to press the buttons or not I don't plan on a huge following or to try and make money at this but the support of the community is always nice to have on them times of doubt and frustration. If you don't agree or like something say so but please leave a comment so I know why and what I need to change to make things better.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88GeGauPL6-KC9qTa2LgVA

kevinc35

RCSpectrum.tv

Wow, such a gold mine of channels to go sub to.

My buddy and I just started RCSpectrum.tv we're still working on the format etc.

Essentially we are two dads who love aviation, I flew full scale for many years, now just RC. We plan to do reviews, flight videos, and whatever else we find fun around the RC Hobby.

Our Channel is @ RCSpectrum.tv

We also have a facebook page as well as our RCSpectrum.tv blog

We would appreciate any subs, I plan on going through this post and subbing to all the channels in here. May take me a little bit.

here is a quick video from the channel