***Podcast Alert - 10/29: Stingerswarm, Skitzo and (maybe) Gapit***

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
The most recent FTCC episode that shows up in the FTCC feed for me is Episode 35 'The CNC Boys' posted September 25.

Is there something going on with the podcast feed for other people too, or is it just me? :confused:

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor
The most recent FTCC episode that shows up in the FTCC feed for me is Episode 35 'The CNC Boys' posted September 25.

Is there something going on with the podcast feed for other people too, or is it just me? :confused:

Rocky! Not just you. Someone is slow on the upload, but I won't point fingers :black_eyed:

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I'm in for sure. Ill even forgo NCIS for this one. :applause:

How'd you snag them faymoose peoples?

earthsciteach

Sorry, Rockyboy. Ep 36 is Andres Lu and Ben Harber and 37 is with Peter Sripol. I believe Joel is uploading both tonight.

earthsciteach

Just a reminder - Tomorrow night, 10/29 starting 8:00 pm(ish), FTCC live streaming with guests, Stingerswarm, Skitzo, and Gapit!!!

Do you have a question? You can now leave a voicemail at (802) 465-FTCC! We would love to play your questions on the podcast and answer your questions!!!

Michael "Crash" Hancock

Hey guys,

You might already know, but for those in the community that don't, Michael "Crash" Hancock lost his battle w/ cancer earlier today.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Then this is a very sad day for our community. I know little about the man but from everyone elses accounting of his life he was a special person whos love for the hobby and people was huge and far reaching.

Rest in Peace Crash mate.

Very sad. What was his username?

I don't know that Crash participated on the Flite Test Forums, but he was the originator of the Crash Cast Podcast (TCC), as well as participating w/ the gang over at the Angle of Attack Podcast (AoA Podcast). TCC ran for I believe 361 episodes. I never had the opportunity to meet the man in person, but felt like I knew him from listening to him week in and week out. His wealth of knowledge for the RC & CNC hobbies is going to be greatly missed.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I was a listener across both those podcasts for about two years now, and got the chance to meet him at FFE this year. Great guy, huge heart, and very knowledgeable. He will be missed. I did a 'resubscribe' to the Crash Cast today and plan to listen through all the back episodes starting in 2009.