PODCAST ALERT - FTCC FTFF17 RECAP, SUNDAY JULY 30, 3:30 PM EST

earthsciteach

Please join us for the next installment of the Flite Test Community Cast! The topic will be our Flite Fest 2017 experiences. Joining us will be FT forum members JimCR120, Psyborg, Bridge Inspector and blackmetaldash.

We will begin live streaming the podcast on youtube at 3:30 pm EST (or as close to it as we can get). Jump on the live chat and share your experiences and ask any questions you may have!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well on a bright note It seems my allergies / cold seem to be lessening so I will more then likely be able to speak and not just hack n wease the entire time.:p Darn you Flite Fest hay!!!!

And I will have to say.. THANKS.. now I have to clear my living room so you all don't see the remaining mess from FFE, the 100 mph quad build mess, and I have also spread out the SE5 parts on the floor to start cutting patterns before I start building that this evening.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
EEK.. Wonder what lovely monikers I will acquire in this process.. I wasn't nervous til now... I should probably unmount my web cam from the top of the closet door in the other room where I was recording my crappy guitar covers and set the tripod up for a test view. This is all happening in two days.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
EEK.. Wonder what lovely monikers I will acquire in this process.. I wasn't nervous til now... I should probably unmount my web cam from the top of the closet door in the other room where I was recording my crappy guitar covers and set the tripod up for a test view. This is all happening in two days.

Don't be nervous! WE DON'T BITE! (Hard anyway!!!) LOL!!!

Looking forward to this podcast for sure! Should be a lot of fun ;););)

Talk to you tomorrow!!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
MIKE!! I assume that googlehangouts for the podcast is the app I just loaded. I sent Pat my google account name which I assume you will need to give me permission to log in? I have never used something like that only skype for video calls. If there is anything different I need to know PM please. I have a breakfast meet in the AM and won't be home til between noon and 1 pm and I don't wanna get tangled in tech crap and screw up the show for everyone.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hey guys.. Thanks for having me on today that was fun to do with all you plus the great guests.

I have been talking to RL friends that I told about the podcast and they were kind of frustrated. Partly my fault but you guys usually post a link in these threads to the pod cast I thought. I told them to pop in this thread and click the link. I could have sworn you guys always drop the link in the thread when it goes live.