***Podcast Alert - Sunday 10/1, Andres Lu!***

earthsciteach

Join us this Sunday evening (or download the podcast at your leisure) for an evening with Flite Test crew member, Andres Lu! We will be interrogating the young lad on his Flite Test internship, his history in RC and his future plans. I'm really excited for this one because, when he is CEO of a major aerospace corporation 6 years from now, I hope he gives me a job.
Have a great week, folks!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
:cool:

Just make sure his home work is done and he is not up past his bed time :p

This should be very inspirational to younger members. Hopefully they tune in and get to chat with him thru you guys during the show.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I'm concerned about expectations for Andres to take 6 years to become an aerospace industry CEO.

We should set the bar at a level that matches his demonstrated abilities.

4 years max. :p

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yeah but if we do that he will need a ton of encouragement and that means printing weekly or even daily accomplishment "Certificates" like they do in schools these days. I think he is smart enough to see thru that ruse and already knows he is way ahead of the curve. Besides I think he would look funny with gold stars plastered all over his head.

earthsciteach

***PODCAST UPDATE - ANDRES LU*** TIMES AND SUCH!

The next Flite Test Podcast will begin streaming a bit before 8:00 pm EST on our youtube channel. In addition to our guest host, Andres Lu, Ben Harber will be joining us, filling in for Joel this week! Hope you will join us, chat with us and other viewers through youtube! If you have questions for Andres, post them up on the chat!

Our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c-kIBn1Bp-SnOZpJ5aSeA

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Woohoo! Super excited to chat with you all and hear some more stories from Andres about his time at FT HQ. Cya Sunday!