problem phases to fly rc plane can you help any one

vikash321993

my rc plan is don't fly . i have a video to clearify that. i think i am not ableto fly it correctly way or my plan not receiving whole lift for fly . but i don't know how can send a video of my plan . so suggest me or reply me quikly

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Post the video to YouTube, copy the link YT gives you, then click the "insert video" button right above where you're typing (looks like a film strip and is just to the right of the tiny picture of a tree). Paste the link in there and it should embed into your post.

localfiend

I like 3D printers...
Mentor
Looks to me like it would have taken off if the landing gear didn't fall off. Had plenty of power.

Glue the gear in really well, double check your CG, make sure your control surfaces are moving the correct direction, and give it another shot.

Next time try and be a bit more gentle with the throttle. Slowly add power until the plane leaves the ground. The Storch will fly very slow, no need to punch it until you get more practice.

vikash321993

can you give me more suggestion before fly rc plan . what will do before fly rc like check control surfaces , battery , cg. any more do that like down the elevator or etc .

localfiend

I like 3D printers...
Mentor
can you give me more suggestion before fly rc plan . what will do before fly rc like check control surfaces , battery , cg. any more do that like down the elevator or etc .

The Flitetest Beginner Series is a great place to find all that information.