Q x7 not connecting

TheRedGamerFPV

Ok so heres the story. I have a taranis q x7 and i have used it for DRL sim and im still able to use it. I have upgraded openTX when i first got it but now shen i went to update the firmware it wasnt sorking. So here is the information i have: the taranis sill work as a controller for sims and for fraky receivers, the taranis lets me chose the SD option when i connect usb and i select it, in all modes my pc will see it but when in not in controller mode it just shows as a "unspecified device and it wont show up as a removable drive like it used to and i hsve tried everything zadig and everything so pleaae i need to chenge some settings soon so please someone help thanks.

TheRedGamerFPV

this has been fixed and the cause is that if any of you are gamers and have a asus ROG mobo then you might have a program called DAEMON TOOLS PRO and this is downloaded on the driver disk that came with the mobo the problem is though is that this program creates tons of virtual disk drives and since these will show up there is no room for a name for the new taranis removable disk so it cannot show so if this helps your welcome
CASE CLOSED