Raising funds for Christmas

Hey guys I'm just a family Guy who loves RC and sharing it with the kids in my life. I'm 35 and my son is only 6 months old so it will be a while for him but my nephews go flying with me almost every week. My wife and I don't make a lot of money. Just like a lot of you reading this most of our income goes to living expenses. I have a go fund me setup for them.

I started out with the idea of getting them a dji inspire (my nephew is always sharing me videos of these) I realize that is a top tier ap platform and have decided that probably won't happen and more than likely depending on how much I can raise and save a phantom 3 or 4 may be more ideal. I would like for them to each have one but I'm sure they will be more than happy with just 1 and won't mind sharing.

I am not looking for a handout nor am I the type to beg for money. I have a few things I'm selling and I'm going to soon list more and all those funds will go towards Christmas for them.

Those of you who read this that feel inclined to donate can click the helping kids fly link in my signature even if you don't plan to donate just simply sharing the story would help.

We have not suffered a tragedy and there is no special circumstances that make us unique or more deserving. I'm just trying to continue to share the hobby experience with my family beyond what my rc budget can afford in most cases.