saratoga springs ny

Tfelog

As the title says, I'm fom saratoga springs ny. Im new to the hole flying part of rc. I just recieved the 3 pack of swappable's. Ill be building them and flying them with my son maybe sons. We've been messing around with mini multirotors for a few months now. Cant wait to get the planes airborne. We've learned a ton about all aspects of the hobby through flitetest. Thank you.

eagle4

hey mate. welcome to the forums, and the hobby :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you improve.

now get that flyer together and in the air :)

Sneeky7

I know this thread is over a year old, but I'm bumping it. Im looking for Saratoga/Albany area flyers to meet. Id like to find an indoor flying place if possible as well for when the snow drops.

burtoj2

Hey, This looks like my thread for Capital Region NY. I'm in Glenville/Schenectady area, about 10 minutes from Maalwyck park in Scotia, where lots of blokes go flying during the summers. Im posting on Wednesday 3/9 and it's almost 75 degrees out so I'm really getting into the flying mood (looks like we made it through the winter without much hindrance though)

Got 7 FT models and a few others ready for takeoff, bump this thread to find more people around the Saratoga/Albany/Schenectady area!

Xoremus

Hey Watervliet Here

I know this thread is over a year old, but I'm bumping it. Im looking for Saratoga/Albany area flyers to meet. Id like to find an indoor flying place if possible as well for when the snow drops.

Hey looking for some buddy flyers in Watervliet, N.Y., gimme a shout!