• Welcome to the new Flite Test Forum home! Please note that the migration is still undergoing and certain content, user privileges or features may be missing or limited until the transition is complete. Thank you!

Setting FPV for 250mm Quadcopter

Hi there fellas,
I've built a quad(250mm) using these parts:
1. ZMR250 clone frame
2. Naze32 10DOF Rev6
3. Emax 12a BLHeli esc
4. Marspowers mx1806-2280kv motors
5. 2000 mah 3s-30c Lipo Battery
6. Flysky FS-i6 tx with an ia6 receiver.

I want to add an fpv system on the quad. But the thing is I don't want to use the fat shark goggles or the monitors. I want to setup my laptop to receive & record the live feed from the quad. I don't mind a lag of 30-50ms, which is indeed a big deal for pro fpv pilots. My flying distance would be at max 1 km. I'm planning on using the Mobius camera as I hear that's great & portable, & of course cheaper than a GoPro hero. Is there any method by which I can hook up a video receiver to the laptop & a transmitter to the Mobius on the quad & transmit? But from what I see on tutorials is that the wiring gets messy & the components heat up.
Guide me through the setup as I'm an amateur. Also, suggest the components which I can use. My first priority is money as I can't currently afford a costly setup as I've wasted many pounds on shitty ESC's & have bought about 8 batteries.

BTW anyone wanting to contact me can do so: Facebook- Anshuman.sahu.1485, Instagram-@anshuman2601