Sharing my content from Flite Fest... Share yours!

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I think we may have been the only ones to utilize this during the event. My daughter grabbed some ones HOT soldering iron, while collecting scraps in the building tent

OUCHIE! But if that was the only time the First Aid Tent was used, then it sounds like it was a very safe event.

I wish I could have made it. :(

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
CrashRecovery was our POC for first responders, and we all stiffened a little bit when his name came over the radio. He spent most of his time building and goofing off, but there were a handful of times, his name was called and he'd drop what he was doing pick up his pace and go to work. I've been impressed with his attitude and willingness to step up in past, but at FTFF I had a chance to be impressed with his skill and professionalism as a first responder.

I will say we were exceptionally blessed -- From what I saw, Knightshot's daughter was the worst event we had all weekend (She's all better, I take it?) and the severity dropped considerably from that. We've captured a lot of the near-misses in our lessons learned -- fortunately there just weren't that many actual injuries.

Between doing our part to do the simple things to stay safe and a little more blessing, hopefully we can have a similar track record next year and keep Crash busy with building ;)

dholcomb

FliteFest 2014 Videos

Does anyone have a copy of the live stream videos from FliteFest 2014? I noticed Livestream have taken them down so I can't get to them anymore. I contacted Livestream and they told me FliteTest was sole owner of the videos. I am in one of them and would like to have a copy if it is available anywhere. My normal way of downloading videos wouldn't work with Livestream but I do have practically every build video FliteTest has. :)