SP0NZ - Plans Index

copout162

You haven’t seen me fly yet lol, and let’s face it flite test with the plans and build videos they put out pretty much build the planes for you I just buy the materials and follow along it also helps bring retired and living within walking distance to a dollar tree store. I don’t think the F4 will be that simple.

jakexie6

I was wondering if you guys could post the original plans without the lines in the score cuts etc. I like laser cutting my own planes and it is a hassle to remove all the great work you guys have done.

FeWolf

Mighty Mini Guinea Pig is missing from list and link is broken, also
Mini Power Pod

Last edited:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Thanks. Getting this error though.

https://goo.gl/rzVb5N – this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service. Click here and here for more information about our terms and policies respectively.

Not sure why that would be, I've used google's URL shortener (goo.gl) for all the other links here without issue. I'll try and sort that out later. In the meantime, I have used the shared linked in google drive. Please see if that works. Thanks.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I was wondering if you guys could post the original plans without the lines in the score cuts etc. I like laser cutting my own planes and it is a hassle to remove all the great work you guys have done.

Sorry, but I cannot.

Morgan

Hey sponz , on the bushwacker power pod plate the tab slots are way out of line . Just to let you know.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hey sponz , on the bushwacker power pod plate the tab slots are way out of line . Just to let you know.

What do you mean? Are you saying that the pod doesn't fit in the slots? The slots in the top plate are supposed to be at an angle to provide the proper thrust line that Peter designed for this model.

Morgan

What do you mean? Are you saying that the pod doesn't fit in the slots? The slots in the top plate are supposed to be at an angle to provide the proper thrust line that Peter designed for this model.
Maybe, I didn't consider that possibility. Thanks

Mikebike25

Hey Sponz, The FT 3D was on your list of future projects a while ago but I don't see it anymore. Are there any plans to revisit those plans? Thanks for all of your great work. These plans make it a lot easier to get things right!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Hey Sponz, The FT 3D was on your list of future projects a while ago but I don't see it anymore. Are there any plans to revisit those plans? Thanks for all of your great work. These plans make it a lot easier to get things right!

Yes, eventually I want to get them all converted over to the new format. Life has thrown me a few roadblocks in the last several months, so backlog work has slowed down to a trickle for now. But rest assured, I will get them all eventually.

ItMightFly

Hey! I was looking for some plans for an upcoming build. Are the mighty mini plans for the Guinea Pig here? I had a tough time finding them... Thanks for taking the time for this list! I have used it many a time before.

Thanks guys!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
@ItMightFly, if they aren't in the index here, it's because they were released prior to me working on the plans and I haven't gotten to them in the list of back catalog plans to update. That said, I started the Guinea Pig and the Might Mini Guinea a long time ago, I just need to carve out some time to finish them up. I probably have about 4-6 back catalog plans that are 60-80% done.

Hey! I was looking for some plans for an upcoming build. Are the mighty mini plans for the Guinea Pig here? I had a tough time finding them... Thanks for taking the time for this list! I have used it many a time before.

Thanks guys!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
So the reason why the new goo.gl URL shortened links for the Dart didn't work is because google has shut down the goo.gl service and replaced it with a pay for service. All the existing goo.gl links should continue to work, but I cannot create any new ones. So, I've switched over to bit.ly for the shortened URL's moving forward.

Thanks. Getting this error though.

https://goo.gl/rzVb5N – this goo.gl shortlink has been disabled. It was found to be violating our Terms of Service. Click here and here for more information about our terms and policies respectively.

donalson

first I want to thank you for the work you've done... even more so now that I stitched together a few sets of old plans ironicly all the ones I did tonight haven't been updated (ft tiny trainer, ft-22 raptor, and mini speedster)...

just to rub it in a bit I ended up tossing together the baby brit plans... SO SO much nicer with that new style plans... so again THANK YOU... :)

Last edited: