SP0NZ - Plans Index

GotCox

Hey Sponz any chance the spitfire or racer plans are going to be updated to the new format any time soon? I am sure your busy just wondering as i want to make templates for both and really prefer the new updated format. Thanks dude.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Well, looks like the forum update broke the index. I have some work to do to figure this out.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'll be working on a solution. Might take a bit of time to figure out what the best option is. Please stand by...

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Looks like there is a 10,000 character limit per post as well, and the first post is definitely over that limit. I'm unable to edit it without removing some text first. I'm working on a fix, but it will take more time.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Okay, Balu got me some head room to be able to start the process of manually editing the Index. Work in progress, but I hoped to have it all reformatted in the next few days. Thanks for your patience through this transition.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I am manually updating the first post. If you find any links that are broken, or that are linked to the wrong plans (size or model), please let me know so I can get it fixed. Thanks.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Balu helped me out, so the first post is pretty much cleaned up now. Looking for feedback on people who use this on how easy it is to use now vs. in the old format. Also, any suggestions for improvements to organizing the list and making it more useful. Thanks.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Also, I may or may not have sticker bombed the gremlin in the first post. ;)

I noticed you have the FT Dart listed as a version 1.1, but the plans all come up as version 1.0, did links not get updated?

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
One thing to note on the Simple Cub plans the rudder bevel is shown as being on the fin, in the build video Josh notes to bevel the rudder.
Super plans though!!! Thank you :)

Caroline