Stranded 1H from FF East, Need a Ride Home (I'll Pay)

NarWhat

Hey guys. Weird question to ask help for, but I know this community is really awesome, so any help would be appreciated.

I was driving to FliteFest East (a 5hr drive for me) and I got stranded about an hour East of FF East, because my car broke down.

On the off chance that someone is looking to drive East from FF towards Reading, PA before around 6pm, could you please take me with you? Anywhere in the right direction would be awesome, it's just that my family is too far away at the moment to pick me up and drop me back home.

I've got about $30 cash on me, so I can pay for any toll road you're taking.

@Joshua Melvin Bixler,​ on the off chance you read this and are willing to help, could you send a blast text? I know it's a lot to ask for.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Man this is the second person that had unfortunate circumstances. I hope you were able to be helped by our community. I know the other person was able to make arrangements but he was already at Flite Fest.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
So many unfortunate things at or near flitefest! I just heard that somebody had their fat sharks stolen in a build tent and a kid had their mini tricopter stolen, there was also a person who got batteries and tools stolen. Wow!