Test for Dan

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Thanks Flynn!

Really just more work and more buttons I'm afraid to touch, but I get the snazzy red name . . . jury's still out if that's a fair trade ;)

con244

Ooooh! now I see. Congrats! Has your post count stopped as well? It seems to be stuck on 999!
Con

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Whoah! I just rolled quadruple digits!

Thanks Con, I'd have missed it!

Liemavick

Mentor
Don't say that to loud Dan. FM likes to subtract post counts of those who get to excited about theirs. Congrats and condolences on becoming a red tagged member.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Bensters,

It's not an award, it's a job -- an unpaid job at that. I welcome the well wishing from friends (I usually need it!), but it's not an honor to aspire to.

Hope, instead, to learn the hows -- how to build, how to fly, how to design. keep hanging around, trying things out and learning new things and it won't be long before you can build and fly better than me -- well better than I build/fly now ;)

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Bensters,

It's not an award, it's a job -- an unpaid job at that. I welcome the well wishing from friends (I usually need it!), but it's not an honor to aspire to.
Plus he's got to put up with me, no easy task! That should be a pay hike in and of itself!