Three-Story Whoop

Gryf

Here's a fun little video from earlier today, in which I fly the Whoop from my den on the second floor down to the basement and back, with some excursions in between. Cheers!

Gryf

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow Gryf that was some great video for just a whoop. pushing thru two floors and other obstacles was impressive. Was wondering why you apologize for bad video on yt hehe. Cat didn't look impressed with your flight. You must have pestered it enough it lost interest.

Next task should you choose to accept it is to start and end the flight from one of those ceiling fan blades. Shoot the gaps in the dining room under the table, thru the end tables in the living room, in and out of a few kitchen cabinets and then finish off with an entry to the clothes dryer, land inside, then head back to the fan base.

Gryf

PsyBorg -

Sure, no problem. ;-) Actually, I've flown under the dining room table on other flights, through the bar stool in the kitchen, over the pot rack, etc. And yeah, precision landings are fun... but obviously it's pretty hard to see what's directly under the quad.

Cheers,

Gryf