Time for AfterHours to move to their own Podcast?

nevenelestate

No Agenda FPV
I have been listening to the Flite Test podcast for years, and love the shop talk and stories from the Afterhours crew. With Stefan stepping up and being proactive about producing a FT podcast every week, it seems to me that this would be a good time for the AH podcast to be a separate product.

Anyone else agree? Or disagree and have reasons?

Otherwise, I can't say thank you enough to the FT crew and the FTAH crew for giving us some entertaining and informative podcast to listen to while driving or working on models.

kdobson83

I agree and disagree at the same time. They are both FT podcasts but I do see where one might differentiate the two. My personal gripe is with the new website. Don't know how it is with a computer but with my cell phone and the new website, it is much more difficult navigating the podcasts and shows. It use to display 20-30 episodes per page, but now it's like 6. Takes MUCH longer to go back and watch/listen to the older content. I think the new site is prettier, but needs to be streamlined.

nevenelestate

No Agenda FPV
I agree and disagree at the same time. They are both FT podcasts but I do see where one might differentiate the two. My personal gripe is with the new website. Don't know how it is with a computer but with my cell phone and the new website, it is much more difficult navigating the podcasts and shows. It use to display 20-30 episodes per page, but now it's like 6. Takes MUCH longer to go back and watch/listen to the older content. I think the new site is prettier, but needs to be streamlined.

If you're using your phone or a tablet, you could use a podcast app. I am an Android user and have used the BeyondPod app for years. It lists out all past episodes.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.beyondpod