To the many volunteers

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I want to personally thank each and everyone of you.

This past weekend was a stunning success because of people like you.

Parents and kids willing to help out, giving up their personal time all while putting up with us. ;)

Your efforts and kindness are humbling. You are FliteTest.

Thank you.

Andre.

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
They did a great job. I hope they got some flying time in. Standing in the rain directing traffic and transporting people to and from parking looked like a full time job the day I visited. Thank you all for making it a nice event.

Julez

WOT and going nowhere
They did a great job. I hope they got some flying time in. Standing in the rain directing traffic and transporting people to and from parking looked like a full time job the day I visited. Thank you all for making it a nice event.
I'm pretty sure Fred got no flying time in at all. :(

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin
I'm pretty sure Fred got no flying time in at all. :(

I stole a few hours on Friday to fly the Radian but did not fly again till late on Saturday.
It is a hard balance.

Still to have people simply walk up to the hanger and ask how they could out was just incredible.

moebeast

We got some flights in, but being able to help set up and work the event really made it a memory that will last a lifetime.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Somehow I didn't even miss flying. There was so much else to see and to do, so many people to meet and talk to. It was so great that even after a week later I'm still trying to recap everything I did.

And I also got my very first plane flight checked off the list - being "forced" to fly a Bix3 with Josh Bixler to test a buddy box setup he just finished.

And besides the core FT crew and the Furey family this was all made possible by the volunteers.

Thank you.

earthsciteach

I can't imagine not volunteering. That's not a slam against those who don't at all. I don't think there is another venue where people are able to walk in knowing nothing about the hobby and have a swarm of people to help them. Being able to help facilitate that is an awesome feeling.

Rob D

Somehow I didn't even miss flying. There was so much else to see and to do, so many people to meet and talk to. It was so great that even after a week later I'm still trying to recap everything I did.

And I also got my very first plane flight checked off the list - being "forced" to fly a Bix3 with Josh Bixler to test a buddy box setup he just finished.

And besides the core FT crew and the Furey family this was all made possible by the volunteers.

Thank you.

My wife and i were very pleased to meet you. We worked at registration desk my wife's name is Penny. It was a great time volunteering we met so many great people. I cant wait til next year. I really need to find someone to watch my kids next year lol. They had fun in the Sand everyday. But that was about all they are interested in. Maybe i can get them more trained in flying by next year they just seem to careless about trying to fly. I need to buddy box them as well cause on the computer sim they just like to crash and laugh do loops lol.

Rob