trying to attach code for an article I'm writing...

JUSS10

I like Biplanes
So I wrote an article that involves some arduino code and I can't seem to find a spot to just attach the arduino file. Is there a way to do that or do I need to copy and paste the code in to the article? I'm worried there would be some formatting issues if I do that.

Thanks!

Justin

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
can you post it on google drive, or dropbox, etc., and just include a link to it?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I don't think ANY forum these days will allow people to add actual code as a file. As Sponz says better to host it some where and then link it. I have seen and not sure how it was done where people have posted text in a scrolling box here for some of the 3d printer codes. Maybe ask someone like Jhetsema how to do that as he is one of the big time printer guys here.

JUSS10

I like Biplanes
yeah I may just have to host it on google drive. Doesn't appear there is anyway to attach anything other than photos or videos. I would attach it as a zip if possible. Its just easier for someone to open the actual .ino file than to have to copy and paste it in to the arduino IDE. I have a fear something in formatting may get screwed up doing that...

Thanks everyone!

JUSS10

I like Biplanes
OK, just loaded it to my google drive and added the link to the article waiting for approval and it works! Thanks everyone! Hoping the article can help those who fly in areas where they may loose sight of their models if they go down unexpectedly.

Thanks again!

Justin