Trying To Get Into DJI

David J

Hi all,

I'm 14 and am trying to get into DJIs, but they're so expensive! But, just recently I stumbled apon the DJI Affiiate program, and now I am trying to get a DJI that way. Attached is a website I made. Please check it out, and thanks for you support.

David
Website

Last edited:

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Howdy David,
I appreciate the desire for the DJI products. They look sharp and very user friendly.

Do you have anything to fly while you pursue this?

Welcome to the forum.
—Jim

mikeporterinmd

Still Learning
Hi all,

I'm 14 and am trying to get into DJIs, but they're so expensive! But, just recently I stumbled apon the DJI Affiiate program, and now I am trying to get a DJI that way. Attached is a website I made. Please check it out, and thanks for you support.

David

https://dhjensen02.wixsite.com/djideals/more

Did you notice you can save $100 by buying a refurb unit? Are you interested in DJI because you want to do aerial photography and/or video? They are great platforms for that purpose and the Standard is a good one to start with. But, if you just want to fly, I would pick something different.

Mike

David J

Ya. I want to fly, but I think being able to take pictures with them would be really fun. Also, they came out with the snail racing motors, and will probably come out with other stuff like that in the future. I have seen the refurb units, and I think it's a good way to get some off.

Thanks all

David J

What do you think of the website? The home page is a bit weird because some of the banners aren't working. I am trying to get it fixed with DJI right now.

David

David J

Howdy David,
I appreciate the desire for the DJI products. They look sharp and very user friendly.

Do you have anything to fly while you pursue this?

Welcome to the forum.
—Jim

I have a couple micro quads to mess around with right now.

David