Turbo Timber micro issues

jolfstn74

Hello! I've had some unfortunate concerns with my new plane. The port side airelon has seized, starboard seems real twitchy,I've attempted manually rolling the servo all the way back and next time I turn it on it seems to respond, albeit a bit sticky. The subsequent power-on however it's siezed again. Also the cool nav & landing lights have quit working. Amazon feedback makes me think maybe there is a unfortunate number of defective models being sold. Anyone else run into this?

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
Mine had issues with the board but I don’t know what is wrong with yours. I would recommend getting the aileron servos and light kit from horizon hobby.

jolfstn74

I unplugged and replugged all ports and realized I accidentally had done so incorrectly previously and have been able to now get the lights to work, the one flap is still not cooperating, I'm going to roll all servos back, then rebind my controller and cross my fingers
beyond that, I'll open a service ticket.
SquirrelTail, I bought the plane from Flitetest store, is Horizon the manufacturer? e-flite/horizon?