urgently needed help :)))

ageorge

so in short a list what i need to change would be

Keep same motor and esc
Change prop to more efficent
Change battery to higher c rating.

Hope this can lift my quad weighing 850 grams in total.
Sir can u please help me with a list of the things i need to change exactly becausee i may have misinterpreted the information

ageorge

somethinh like this battery -14.8V 2200mAh 45C 4S Nanotech PIN (max 90C) 260 grams
or somethibg like this -3S 11.1V 2200mAh 45C Nanotech PIN (max 90C) 201 grams?

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
You have an 800+ gram 250mm copter. That in and of itself is challenging and problematic.

It can be done, but it's gonna be hard to fly. Your quad outweighs my 330mm carbon fiber hexacopter and has 1/10th the power.

What you want to do is hard. Hauling around 850 grams with a small platform like a 250 isn't a good situation to be in. I recommend you hold onto your money and do more research before you invest another dime in this copter.

You have a 250. Take the gimbal off it, drop the weight as low as you can, power it with a 45C 1300 and race with it. That's what 250s are for.

If you want a gimbal and payload capacity go for a 450mm frame and think weights around 1kg. That's what 450s are for.

Trying to use a 250 like a 450 or trying to use a 450 like a 250 doesn't often work well. Use the right tool for the job. :)

Nerobro

A Severe Lack of Sense
So, I've given you tools. Go do some research. Find the battery voltage and thrust levels that provide the best lift per watt. On an 1806, going 4s isn't going to help your cause.

You know the weight of your airframe. You can look up the weight of your batteries. You can do the math to figure out the amp draw for a given thrust level, and then calculate how long your batteries will last.

If you look here: http://www.banggood.com/DYS-BE1806-...-Mini-Multicopters-p-933192.html?rmmds=search There's a thrust chart. Notice the 3s setup is always less efficent than the 2s.

From another ad: Max.current: 7.6A
Max.power: 84.4W
Thrust:
210 Grams (5030 w/ 2S @ 4.4A)
375 Grams (5030 w/ 3S @ 8.0A)
485 Grams (6030 w/ 3S @ 11.0A)

That max wattage is important, exceed that for long, and you'll blow up the motor. Also notice the amp draws on the 1806's. You really don't top 10amps without exceeding the motors power disapation.

ageorge

ok i have decided to build a 450 quad to hold my gimbal as that seems more better.
Also i am going to use my old cc3d,receiver and escs
Thus i now only need the motors and frame.
My parts list are
cc3d
escs *4 simok firmware 12a
Motor-Please suggest a good size.I am looking at http://www.banggood.com/4X-Racersta...380-400-Frame-Kit-p-1083198.html?rmmds=search Are these ok for a 450 quad?And can i use a 12a esc?On 3s?
Are these motors good?Are they what i need or do i need more powerful motors? Remebring that i have to lift a gimbal.
Flysky reciever
Frame-http://www.banggood.com/Diatone-Q450-Quad-450-V3-PCB-Quadcopter-Frame-Kit-450mm-p-942100.html?rmmds=search

Is there anything else neccescary to fly that i am missing?