V913 helicopter battery.

Beech/run24

Hey guys,
I have a V913 6-channel helicopter from WLtoys, and it needs a new battery. The required specifications are 7.4v 2s, and 1500mAh. If I can't find a battery with both characteristics, should I pick one with just 7.4v 2s, or one with 1500mAh?

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
Hey guys,
I have a V913 6-channel helicopter from WLtoys, and it needs a new battery. The required specifications are 7.4v 2s, and 1500mAh. If I can't find a battery with both characteristics, should I pick one with just 7.4v 2s, or one with 1500mAh?
It is much more important to match the Cell count and voltage. If incorrect, you would either be unable to produce enough power to take off, or risk frying your power system. Your milliamp-hr rating (mah) is how much capacity the battery has. This relates to how much flight time you can get out of it. You would want a replacement battery to be similar to the original to match both the wieght and flight time. Here is one option for you: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-nano-tech-1500mah-2s-35-70c-lipo-pack.html?___store=en_us.