Versacopter

Chefman81

So I've gone and done it ! Brought the versacopter . It will be my first ever drone build And I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes , I went for the gr18 not the naze as it looked easier and I don't think my soldering is quite up to that yet . I will put pics up to show how it's going ( if I don't balls it up lol ) . Now to see how long it takes by post to the uk . Dan

Richmond2000

So I've gone and done it ! Brought the versacopter . It will be my first ever drone build And I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes , I went for the gr18 not the naze as it looked easier and I don't think my soldering is quite up to that yet . I will put pics up to show how it's going ( if I don't balls it up lol ) . Now to see how long it takes by post to the uk . Dan

cool and have fun
PS even if it goes "PEAR shaped" ADD photos (-:

what TX are you using with the GR18 (I have bean looking / wanting to build a versacopter kit
in Canada groupner /JR is not common like spektrum/Futaba

and did you order the FT power pack they recommend / the Luminier one or going something else

Chefman81

Hi , I went for the mz12 with the power pack e but I'm still waiting for it all to arrive as its been stuck in customs as I live in the uk , so that sucks a bit but will post photos when I get underway .